Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wow this is something I am definitely new at. I'll try to keep this thing updated. all I really have to say is that right now we are stuck in the worst part of the NFL year. NOTHING is happening and I'm quite ready for a new season to begin. Camp is just a few short weeks away....as is my graduation! 

Fellow colts fans and I are anticipating yet another exciting season. I hope to god that we all don't log onto the internet, check an accurate sports site, and see that Peyton has knee surgery this year. Good lord that was probably the most awkward moment I've experienced in my long long time as a fan (Next to the 2001 draft when we all were asking WHO THE HELL IS REGGIE WAYNE AND WHAT IS POLIAN THINKING!)Hopefully we'll never have to experience an injury to good old 18. There are quite a few questions I'm asking myself about this year. Can joe show us he's the player he was from the 06 and half of the 07 seasons? Who's gonna be the slot guy....Pierre or Collie? Will Roy hall ever do anything other than hurt his shoulder? Will bob make it through the year without an injury? WHERE'S THE BEEF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DLINE?!?!?!?!? hahahaha. Will Jimmy Caldwell be the coach we all want him to be? 

so many things to think about for this season. I CANNOT WAIT FOR CAMP!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment