Sunday, September 6, 2009

the lovely waiver claims and the PS

as it has been the last few years we're making moves after cuts on the waiver wire. not surprising though. I was kind of surprised when I saw that Matt was cut. He is a good special teamer and can play on the spot in games.....I guess they felt this Francisco kid is better. Could be so if he has been the captain of the Cardinals Special teams the last 3 years. Bring the guy in...what the hell. Also a linebacker, Cody Glenn has been claimed. No idea who he is, but he's on the team now so he'll be a guy to watch.

Giguire, Thomas, Gill, Hart, MATHEWS (I know I know WTF on this one), Taj, Colin Cloherty, and Glenn round out the practice squad. I'm really happy to see that Mike hart is on here, maybe around mid season when he's completely healthy and ready to go he can get signed onto the squad and contribute. I was definitely shocked to see niether Grady or Terrence Taylor to be added on here. They both had such promise. Gill sucked in my opinion. The guy played damn near two full games and never sniffed a tackle or applied pressure. Grady Seemed to constantly be penetrating and Taylor was the 4th round pick I was really excited about. Oh well.........I don't call the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment